FREE MEALS DURING THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
All students ages 18 and under will be served free meals for the 2021-2022 school year in Lexington Two schools. The free meals are related to USDA’s extension of flexibilities that have helped feed students amid COVID-19.
Lexington Two also will continue to serve meals during holiday breaks and during periods of school closures during temporary remote learning amid COVID-19.
While students will eat free, we still encourage families to fill out a Free and Reduced Lunch Application. Families who qualify may be eligible for additional benefits such as:
- P-EBT Eligibility
- Discounts on Internet Services
- Reduced or Waived Registration Fees, Exam Fees & College Application Fees
Plus, it assists with additional school funding.
See the flyer attached with this story for more information, or apply by clicking here.
FREE MEALS DURING SCHOOL CLOSURES AND REMOTE LEARNING
Lexington Two students will be able to get free breakfast and lunch meal bundles during times when classes are not meeting on the school campus, as well as during holiday and school breaks.
Pick-up times and locations will be announced immediately before the closures take place.
If you plan to pick up free meals, preordering is recommended to ensure there is enough for everyone. Preordering instructions are outlined below.
Questions? Call the food services office at (803) 739-8381.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PLACE AN ORDER FOR PICKUP AT SCHOOL SITES
Step 1: Register for a PayPams Account
Families will need to first register at www.paypams.com before they can reserve their meals.
- Visit www.paypams.com
- Click SIGN UP NOW
- Select State: SC
- Click Submit
- Double Click: Lexington School District Two
- Click Continue
- Complete the requested information
- Click Create Account
- Review Summary
- Click Submit, if information is correct. If not, click Edit.
- Enter your student’s First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Click Add
- Click Add more to add additional Students
- Repeat this process for each student
Step 2: Place Your Order
- Log on to PayPams.com
- Click on Meal Ordering
- Choose your Location for Meal Pickup by selecting the Pickup Location
- Click Submit Order (look for confirmation #)
- Repeat process for other students
- Remember to pick up meals on the correct distribution day/time