Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
We are Lexington Two, partnering with our community to foster innovative educational opportunities in the classroom, and beyond, to ensure richly diverse students achieve at their highest potential.
As "Champions for Children," Lexington Two will be highly innovative and excel in preparing all learners for continuous learning and career success.
- Students are our first priority. Every decision and action must be based on the needs of students.
- Engaging, rigorous, innovative, and collaborative learning experiences are essential across all content areas.
- High-performing Professional Learning Communities, anchored in a structured data analysis process, support effective, continuous professional growth and development for educators.
- Technology fluency enables students, teachers, and administrators to communicate, critically process information, and solve problems.
- Acknowledgement of every student's uniqueness and value is essential in developing relationships and fostering each student's full potential.
- Life and career characteristics such as perseverance, integrity, and work ethic, are critical for students' success.
- Community involvement is imperative for each and every student's success in Lexington Two.