Ride 360 App
Traversa Ride 360 App Setup
Parents and students can access their bus stop location, route and pick-up time on the Traversa Ride 360 App
Traversa Ride 360 Phone App - Parent Access
- Download Traversa Ride 360 (Tyler Technologies) from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After installation is complete, open the Traversa Ride 360 application.
- First thing you'll need to do is search for Lexington Two. If you need assistance, contact your child's school.
- Once Lexington Two is selected, you'll be presented with the login screen. If you don't already have a login, click REGISTER.
- To register, enter your email address, desired password and name. This will be used to log into the application.
- After registering, you'll receive an email confirmation. The provided link will require you to confirm your registration through the Ride 360 website.
- You may now log in and begin adding students. To add a student, press the + button at the top. Follow the onscreen instructions to link a student.
- Enter the unique information provided by your district to find your student. If you are unsure of your information, contact your student's school.
- Once you have added your students, you can then view transportation information for each.
- If you would like to share a student link with someone, you may do so by pressing the "share" button. This will allow you to enter the email of the person you would like to share with. That person will receive a confirmation email and automatically link that user. Please note, they will be required to register with Ride 360 if they have not already done so.
- Be certain to check for periodic updates to ensure that you are running the latest version of the app.
- Users should remain logged into the app at all times to receive district notifications. The app does not have to be running to receive this but users need to remain logged in.
Questions? Contact the transportation office at (803) 755-7453.
NOTE: You must stay logged into the Ride 360 App at all times to receive district notifications