WEST COLUMBIA, SC -- Lexington Two announces several moves within the district office.
- Dr. Dixon Brooks has been named Interim Director of Secondary and Dr. Frieda Bingham has been been named Interim Director of Elementary. Brooks previously served as principal at Busbee Creative Arts Academy, and Bingham was Lexington Two’s Mathematics and Science Coordinator. They will serve as interim replacements for Chief Instructional Officer Dr. Marcella Heyward, who has been named superintendent for Williston schools in Barnwell School District 29.
- Marty Rawls has been named Lexington Two’s Chief Financial Officer. Rawls, the district’s Finance Director, succeeds Kelly Richardson, who will become CFO in Spartanburg School District 2, a position she previously held there.
- Travis Crocker has been named Finance Director. Crocker, who succeeds Rawls, previously served as Capital Projects Finance Coordinator.
- Mary Brooks has been named Director of Parenting and Coordinator of Early Childhood. Brooks, who previously served as an assistant principal at Congaree/Wood Early Childhood Center, succeeds Rhonda Wiley, who has taken a job in the same position in Richland School District One.
- Casey Hallman becomes the District PowerSchool Coordinator, after previously serving as an Instructional Facilitator at Congaree/Wood Early Childhood Center.
- Bernie Adkins becomes the Educational Facilitator at the new Lexington Two Innovation Center, opening this fall. He previously served as Tech Coach/CATE Coordinator.
The moves follow a recent announcement of four new principals -- David Damm, Airport High; Andrew Drozdak, Cayce Elementary; Stephanie Hucks, Busbee; and James LeBlanc, Saluda River Academy of the Arts.