LEXINGTON TWO HUMAN RESOURCES MISSION:
Globally prepared and committed to recruit, retain, and develop the best employees.
* Signing BONUS of $2500.00 for Special Education, Secondary Math, Secondary Science, Middle Level (Math, Science, ELA and Social Studies) and Foreign Language Teachers.
EMPLOYEE SELECTION PROCESS
We have Extra Special People (ESP) at Lexington School District Two and we thank you for your interest in building success beyond the classroom for our students. We encourage you to browse our website to learn more about our district and our vision of being Champions for Children.
Below are the job categories within Lexington Two. Find your area of interest and follow the links to apply for a job. Please note that all employment with Lexington Two is contingent upon Board approval.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND CERTIFIED TEACHING POSITIONS
Please note: The Human Resources Division is notified automatically when a completed application is ready for consideration. Unsolicited resumès via email or U.S. mail will not be acknowledged or considered.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER POSITIONS
Lexington School District Two has partnered with Kelly Educational Staffing to provide the Substitute Programs for the 2017-1018 school year. Kelly Educational Staffing will provide substitutes for teachers, teaching assistants, and specific office support positions. Nursing substitutes will be hired through the District.
Kelly Educational Staffing has proudly provided staffing to schools since 1997 with a daily placement rate greater than 98%. To date, over 90 million student learning days have been taught by a Kelly Educational Staffing substitute teacher. For more information, please visit www.kellyeducationalstaffing.com.
To apply for substitute teaching or substitute support staff positions at Lexington School District 2, please contact the local Kelly Educational Staffing branch office at 803-798-7146 or email@example.com.
BUS DRIVERS AND BUS DRIVER AIDES
Contact the transportation office at 803-755-7453 for more information.
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
(Office Support, Instructional Assistant, Maintenance, After School Daycare, School Nurse, ABA Interventionist and Shadow)
- High school diploma or GED
- All applicants must present passing scores on the WorkKeys Readiness Assessment at the required level for the position desired.
- All Instructional Assistant Applicants must provide proof of one of the following:
- College transcript with 60 credits or more
- Passing score (456) on the para-professional test
- Valid South Carolina teaching certificate
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS
The district requires appropriate state criminal background checks as outlined in law on every individual recommended for employment. The cost of the background checks is paid by the district.
- State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) Background Checks - The district will obtain a name-based criminal record history check from SLED on all new employees prior to their initial employment. The district will consider the results of all criminal record history checks on an individual basis.
- National Sex Offender Registry Checks - The district will perform a National Sex Offender Registry check on all new employees prior to their initial employment.
TB TEST - Board Policy GBGA Staff Health
"Any person applying for a position in any of the district's schools, including kindergarten, will, as a prerequisite to employment, secure a health certificate from a licensed physician certifying that such person does not have tuberculosis in an active stage."