Registration is open for students new to Lexington Two schools in the 2021-2022 academic year. Please click the New Student Registration link below to begin the process. Two proofs of residency and a photo ID are required.
If you are new to Lexington Two, contact the school your child will be zoned to attend with the following information. If you don't know the school, use the "Find My School" button on the home page of Lexington Two's website.
- Child’s name, age, date of birth and grade level for the 2021-2022 school year
- Photo of your driver's license
- Photo of child's birth certificate and immunization form
- Photos of two proofs of residency. Only the documents listed below will be accepted as proofs of residency. Parents/legal guardians must send one proof of residency from each category.
- Tax receipt showing that both property and dwelling are in Lexington School District Two
- Mortgage receipt or bill
- Rental or lease agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord
Category B (must show current information)
- Cable television bill
- Telephone bill
- Gas/electric bill
- Water/sewer bill
- Official federal government documents
Production of the above enumerated documents does not necessarily establish bona fide residency.
If you do not have proofs of residency in your name, you will need to schedule an appointment with Student Services at (803) 739-3141.
Additional resources for registration:
- PowerSchool enrollment family support: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment-Family/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration
- PowerSchool family support phone and email: (866) 752-6850, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
- DHEC's required immunizations for 2021-22 may be found by clicking here.
CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR