Please click the Registration link below to begin the process. Select NEW if your child is not currently enrolled in a school within Lexington Two and select RETURNING if your child is currently attending a school within Lexington Two.
If you don't know which school your child is zoned to attend, please call Tara Reed in the district office, (803) 796-4708, or Sharon Taylor in the transportation office, (803) 755-7453.
Parents/legal guardians will need to provide the following to register:
- Child’s name, age, date of birth and grade level for the 2023-2024 school year
- Photo of your driver's license
- Photo of child's birth certificate (long form) and immunization form
- For 4K students only, proof of income (acceptable forms of proof: child’s Medicaid card, parent/legal guardian’s pay stub or income tax information). Additional registration information for new 4K and 5K students may be found by clicking here.
- Tax receipt showing that both property and dwelling are in Lexington School District Two
- Mortgage receipt or bill
- Rental or lease agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord
Category B (must show current information)
- Cable television bill
- Telephone bill
- Gas/electric bill
- Water/sewer bill
- Official federal government documents
Production of the above enumerated documents does not necessarily establish bona fide residency.
If you do not have proofs of residency in your name, or if you have another special circumstance, contact Student Services by phone at (803) 739-3141, or by stopping in at the office at the Lexington Two Community Education Center, 114 Hook Ave., West Columbia. Hours are 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday during the school year, and the same hours Monday-Thursday during the summer.
Additional resources for registration:
- PowerSchool enrollment family support: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment-Family/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration
- PowerSchool family support phone and email: (866) 752-6850, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm