Registration is open for new and returning students who will attend Lexington Two schools in the 2020-21 academic year. Two proofs of residency are required for new and returning students. Planning for the reopening of schools this fall is ongoing, using the latest guidance from CDC, DHEC, SDE and other agencies on COVID-19. Our families will hear more over the summer months as those plans become finalized.
If you are new to Lexington Two, please contact the school your child will be zoned to attend with the following information (If you don't know the school, use the "Find My School" button on the home page of Lexington Two's website):
- Child’s name, age, date of birth and grade level for the 2020-21 school year
- Photo of child's birth certificate and immunization form
- Photo of your driver's license
- Photos of two proofs of residency. If you cannot provide residency in your name, please state in your email. Only the documents listed below will be accepted as proofs of residency. Parents and legal guardians must send one proof of residency from each category.
- Tax receipt showing that both property and dwelling are in Lexington School District Two
- Mortgage receipt or bill
- Rental or lease agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord
Category B (must show current information)
- Cable television bill
- Telephone bill
- Gas/electric bill
- Water/sewer bill
- Official federal government documents
Production of the above enumerated documents does not necessarily establish bona fide residency.
If you live with someone else and everything is in that person's name, contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, tell us you live with someone else. Student Services will contact you and complete a Statement of Residency.
Additional information for families:
- Required immunizations: https://www.lex2.org/apps/news/article/1243209
- Attendance policies: https://www.lex2.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=991530&type=d&pREC_ID=1424381
- PowerSchool enrollment family support: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment-Family/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration
- PowerSchool family support phone and email: (866) 752-6850, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm; email email@example.com
CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR