Registration is open for new students who will attend Lexington Two schools in the 2021-22 academic year, as well as this current year. Two proofs of residency are required for new students.
If you are new to Lexington Two, please contact the school your child will be zoned to attend with the following information (If you don't know the school, use the "Find My School" button on the home page of Lexington Two's website):
- Child’s name, age, date of birth and grade level for the 2020-21 or 2021-22 school year
- Photo of your driver's license
- Photo of child's birth certificate and immunization form
- Photos of two proofs of residency. Only the documents listed below will be accepted as proofs of residency. Parents/legal guardians must send one proof of residency from each category. If you do not have proofs of residency in your name, you will need to schedule an appointment with Student Services at (803) 739-3141.
- Tax receipt showing that both property and dwelling are in Lexington School District Two
- Mortgage receipt or bill
- Rental or lease agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord
Category B (must show current information)
- Cable television bill
- Telephone bill
- Gas/electric bill
- Water/sewer bill
- Official federal government documents
Production of the above enumerated documents does not necessarily establish bona fide residency.
If you live with someone else and everything is in that person's name, contact Student Services at (803) 739-3141 to schedule an appointment. Student Services will contact you and complete a Statement of Residency.
Additional information for families:
- PowerSchool enrollment family support: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-Enrollment-Family/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration
- PowerSchool family support phone and email: (866) 752-6850, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm; email email@example.com
CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR