Welcome to the Title I Website for Lexington Two!
Helping your child be the best that they can be!
Title I is a federally funded program designed to provide high quality programs in high poverty schools.
Title I Provides
- Teachers and Teacher Assistants for Small Group Instruction
- Tutorial Software
- Teacher Assistants for Computer Labs
- Materials and supplies for instruction
- Staff development for teachers and administrators
- Parenting initiatives
- Summer programs
- Instructional facilitators
Title I Schools in Lexington Two
- Cayce Elementary School
- Congaree Elementary School
- Congaree-Wood Early Childhood Center - Palmetto Gold Award for General Performance
- Riverbank Elementary
- Saluda River Academy for the Arts - Targeted Support and Improvement School
- Herbert A. Wood Elementary School
- Busbee Creative Arts Academy
South Carolina Department of Education
Office of Federal and State Accountability Complaint Resolution Procedures
School Report Cards November, 2018